Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Famous European Photographer Switches from Canon to Nikon

Now here is an interesting article by click press that mentions a famous European photographer switching from the popular Canon Brand to Nikon. Here what they say:

Famed European photographer Domen Lombergar has made the switch from Canon camera equipment to Nikon camera equipment. The decision was made last week in an effort by the photographer to keep up with the latest technological advancements in digital camera technology. Canon and Nikon have been rivals in the camera industry and although Canon may have a larger percentage of the total market share, this move is just one of the many examples which demonstrate Nikon’s rapidly growing customer base.

"Canon's slower development speeds in the professional DSLR market have been a major factor in my choice to switch the gear for my work," states Lombergar, pointing to Canon's constant rebranding of the same models under new names. Lombergar has been taking photos for many years now and has become one of the most recognized surreal and fantasy photographers. In the past he has always used Canon equipment.

When asked why he made the change he said, “My main concern is always the final image's quality. Most of my fine art prints get blown up to fairly big sizes and it is of utmost importance to me that the camera is not the weakest link in my artwork. Tests under laboratory conditions really don't mean a lot to me. I like to see what the image quality is in the field and in my studio. So far I am only more convinced that my change was the right choice.”

His works, done both with Canon and Nikon equipment are available at his web site at
http://www.lombergar.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com
Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory