Friday, July 01, 2005

Generic Batteries for your Digital Camera?

Many people ask the question.. Should I purchase a generic battery for my digital camera?

Well the biggest factor in making the decision on purchasing the generic batteries is the low price. About a tenth of the costs.

The factor against purchasing it is the risk, is it worth taking a risk on your expensive camera just because it's cheaper.

My decision is go for it. Most generic battery may have a higher failure rate, however if its 90% cheaper and I can handle one bad battery.

As for the risk of damaging your camera, I beleive it's very unlikely. The same manufacturer most likey makes the same battery and justs rebage it differently. They also reduce the QC on them. I personally have used lots of generics batteries and never had any problems at all.

www.infodigitalcamera.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com
Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory