Tuesday, April 19, 2005

www.infodigitalcamera.com feedback

Feedback from www.infodigitalcamera.com on one of our readers

Great website! You've just provided me with the best information possible in making a DSLR buying decision. Giving excellent information, as your website demonstrates, is the best knowledge in obtaining a good working DSLR purchase. I have been tossing the idea of going Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sigma, Fuji or none of them. My favorites with my budget would have been Nikon D70 or Canon 10D. I didn't want to buy the D70 cause it lacks an extra battery grip, but I like Nikon's. I didn't want to go Canon 10D cause it's being discontinued and it's a tad overpriced. Olympus has a great product but I thought about the E-300 and found it's Made in China and it appears too plastic. Pentax has always produced great cameras but their istDs is too small and is too light. I don't know anything about the foveon Sigma cameras, but will study some more. And of course there is Fuji with their $2500 S3 Pro and thats too far above my budget. And having to use two batteries for metering and camera functions is beyond me. Personally, that's some poor engineering in my estimation. So. thanks for your website and I'm drooling over the new Nikon line and can't wait to see what the new D70s will cost.

Harold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com
Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory